We are proud to be one of the first Data Acquisition companies with a fully working 32bit interface driver for Testpoint software.
- Full 32-bit support for TestPoint version 4.01.
- Support for PCI 703-16/32/64/A and PCI 703S-8/16/A Multi I/O Boards.
- Support for PCI-725/26/30 Multi I/O Boards
- Support for PCI-30FG series Multi I/O Boards.
- Support for PCI-800 series Digital I/O Boards
- Support for PCI-773 series Thermocouple Input Boards
- Support all USB and Serial Devices
- Quick to install.
- Easy to use A/D, DIO, Counter/Timer, D/A & Temperature functions.
- Extensive configuration support for TestPoint.
- Supports all Win32 platforms.
- Auto driver scanning.
- Examples provided
- Support for up to 4 boards.
The EDRE-Testpoint is an enhanced interface driver for CECs TestPoint Data Acquisition Software Package (www.cec488.com). Testpoint is an easy to use software package for acquiring, analyzing and controlling data acquisition hardware. One can easily design ones own applications in its true object oriented development environment. No prior programming knowledge is required.
Support is provided for TestPoint on a 32-bit Windows platform. It supports all major functions presented by TestPoint, like single channel analog inputs, analog input channel scanning, single write to analog outputs and waveform generation. We have also added support for digital inputs and outputs, as well as counter/timers. For users of our PCI-773 Thermocouple/RTD Input board we also added a temperature UDO. The interface driver can control up to 4 boards at a time.