Ethernet 24 Channel Digital I/O Unit
MSRP Starting Price: $ 567.00Product User Manual
WaveView for Windows
|A/D Sampling Rate||-|
|A/D Voltage Range||-|
|D/A Voltage Range||-|
|DIO Channels||24 programmable (3x 8-bit ports, TTL)|
|Power Supply||Supplied with 9VDC 1A Universal AC PSU|
|Dimensions||45(h) x 80(w) x 148(l) mm|
|OS Support||Windows 98 / 2000 / XP & Linux|
- Ideal for applications where remote or distributed I/O is required
- Access the unit from multiple PC's on the network
- Small lightweight design
- Plastic ABS housing with rubber feet
- LED indicator for power and Ethernet
- Isolated from the noisy PC environment
- Ethernet patch cable included
The Ethernet MicroDAQ is supported by the EDR Enhanced Software Development Kit and has operating system drivers for Windows and Linux.
The EDR Enhanced SDK provides many examples for all popular programming environments.
- Borland Delphi
- Borland C++ builder
- Visual Studio .NET
- Agilent VEE
- WaveView and EDRE Software are supplied ABSOLUTELY FREE!