Ethernet 16 Channel 250KHz 16-bit A/D, 4 x 16-bit DACS, 24 Digital I/O
MSRP Starting Price: $ 1,205.00
|Interface||10/100 Ethernet (100MB/s required for full speed operation)|
|A/D Channels||16 or 32 se | 8 or 16 diff|
|A/D Sampling Rate||250kHz|
|A/D Voltage Range|
|D/A Voltage Range||Â±10V|
|DIO Channels||24 (3x 8-bit ports, TTL)|
|Power Supply||Supplied with 9VDC 1A Universal AC PSU|
16ch: 45(h) x 80(w) x 148(l) mm
|OS Support||WindowsÂ Vista / 2000 / XP & Linux|
- Ideal for applications where remote or distributed I/O is required
- Access the unit from multiple PC's on the network
- Small lightweight design
- Plastic ABS housing with rubber feet
- LED indicator for power and Ethernet
- Isolated from the noisy PC environment
- Ethernet patch cable included
This product is also available in a BNC version with onboard BNC connectors. Click here for more information on the BNC version: NET-30-BNC.
The Ethernet MicroDAQ is supported by the EDR Enhanced Software Development Kit and has operating system drivers for Windows and Linux.
The EDR Enhanced SDK provides many examples for all popular programming environments.
- Borland Delphi
- Borland C++ builder
- Visual Studio .NET
- Agilent VEE
- WaveView and EDRE Software are supplied ABSOLUTELY FREE!
This product will be available in Q4 2006