PCI DAQ Card 8/16/24 Channel D/A Board with 16-Bit Analog Outputs & 6 Digital Inputs
MSRP Starting Price: $ 892.00Product Datasheet
Product User Manual
WaveView for Windows
- PCI 2.2 compliant @ 33MHz
- Modules are 3.3V or +5V PCI slot compatible
- 8/16/24 Analog output channels (±10V)
- Maximum update rate of 100kHz per channel
- On card 128K x 16 FIFO for channel list configuration
- Channel programmable to operate under programmed I/O or channel list mode
- Under Channel list mode number of channels configured between 4/8/12/16/20/24
- Channel list timing can be synchronised to an external clock or to an internal 16 bit programmable counter
- Six over voltage protected digital inputs are provided (can be programmed as I/O or counter timer functions)
- Two 16 bit 82C54 compatible counter timers
- Windows98/ME/2000/XP OS Support (NT on request)
- WaveView for Windows Data Acquisition & Logging Software
- Labview, Testpoint & Agilent-VEE Drivers
- Dimensions: 143mm x 98.5mm
- Supplied with EDR Enhanced Software Development Kit
Download WaveView for Windows for use with the PCI-766
The PCI-766 is an advanced multi-channel analog output board with optimised 8, 16 or 24 channels with full 16-bit resolution.
Up to 24 channels of analog output can be streamed at a max speed of 100KHz. The PCI-766 has 2 different operation modes, Fifo and loop mode. Fifo is used to stream data from software to hardware. Loop mode continuously streams data saved in the boardï¿½s hardware buffer.
Other features include 6 digital inputs which can be used as digital inputs or clock and trigger source.