Serial Data Acquisition unit with 16 Single Ended or 8 Differential Ended 14-bit Analog inputs with a maximum sampling rate of 3KHz, 4x 14-bit Analog outputs and 24 Digital I/O's. Analog Inputs are available on 8 BNC connectors.
MSRP Starting Price: $ 971.00Product Datasheet
Product User Manual
- Interface:RS232 or RS485 (Factory Set)
- Resolution:4 x 14-bit Analog Outputs
- 8 Differential Analog Input Channels via BNC Connectors
- 3KHz Sampling Speed
- Onboard 16K FIFO
- 4x 14-bit Analog Outputs (SRL-30 only)
- 24x Digital I/O lines (3x 8-bit ports)
- I/O Connector:2x DB25 Male (1 for A/D & 1 for DIO)
- LED indication for power
- Ideal for Laptop/PDA use
- Housing:Plastic ABS with rubber feet
- Operating Temp: 0ï¿½ to 70ï¿½C
- O/S Support for Windows 98/ME/XP/2000 & WinCE (PocketPC2002 & PocketPC2003)
- Includes EDRE SDK, EDRE-Labview, EDRE-Testpoint and WaveView for Windows
- Power:Supplied with a 1A 9VDC external Universal PSU
- Power Consumption:500mA typ @ 9VDC
- Dimensions: 45(H) x 80(W) x 148(L) mm
The MicroDAQ SRL-30-BNC is a multi-function analog and digital I/O product which communicates to the host PC via a RS-232 or RS-485 serial interface. The unit has a 14-bit resolution and is the perfect measurement device for portable, laboratory or classroom use.
Featuring 8 differential analog inputs, the unit can be used to measure voltage signals from sensors, transducers, accelerometers and much more. It also features four analog outputs which can be used as reference voltages and many other applications. The digital I/O is available in 3 sets of 8 channels which can be programmed as inputs or outputs.
The addition of BNC connectors to this unit also makes it highly suitable for prototype applications, where easy connection and disconnection of the analog inputs may be required.
Two interface versions are available for the serial MicroDAQ range, these include RS-232 models and RS-485 models. The RS-232 models are best suited for short distances (up to 30 metres) or for use with hand held PCï¿½s such as PDAï¿½s. The RS-485 models allow for long distance data transmission (up to 1200 metres). These RS-485 models are ideally suited for process control applications in a plant or industrial environment, which require long cable runs.
Drivers are provided for the most popular operating systems, as well as for the WindowsCEï¿½ family of products including PocketPC2002 and PocketPC2003. This support allows the serial MicroDAQ range to be controlled directly from a palm held PC with a serial port. Each unit is supplied with a WindowsCE API and control panel which is downloaded from a PC to the handheld device. Embedded Visual C++ and embedded Visual Basic examples are supplied.
Included Installation Kit (SRL-RS232-AC)
- 1 x Universal AC PSU (9V)
- Serial Cable (1.8 m; F-F)
Included Installation Kit (SRL-RS485-AC)
- 1 x Universal AC PSU (9V)
- 1 x ADPT-9
We can also supply this unit with an in-vehicle DC power supply. This item can be found in the optional accessories.